The September 2020 live programme is now sold out. Following the completion of the live programme, the Perimenopause Programme will be available to buy alongside recordings of all 5 webinars. Please sign up here if you are interested in buying the programme pack and webinar recordings when they are available or call freephone 0800 043 5777.
Nutri Advanced are delighted to be launching a brand-new programme this Autumn for supporting women through their hormonal changes during the perimenopause and menopause. The Nutri Advanced programme series are all complete packages of everything that a client needs to complete their programme including the products listed above and comprehensive information pack which gives them all of their instructions, supplement plan, food lists, recipe suggestions, menu planner, shopping lists, lifestyle support suggestions as well as a handy workbook with questionnaires and more to log the starting point and progress of the client.
As a practitioner you will be able to watch complimentary recordings of live webinars, all presented by Jo Gamble, for the programme. The perimenopause programme webinars will take you through what is happening with a woman’s hormones, the factors affecting them and what you can do to support them. They will also explain exactly what is in the pack, including the products, leaving you with the utmost confidence in passing on this information to your clients.
Jo Gamble BA (HONS) DIP CNM AFMCP Fellow ICT
Jo Gamble is your webinar speaker, guiding you through the 4-week programme.
As a nutritional and behavioural therapist, Jo became the first UK Functional Medicine Practitioner by graduating from the prestigious Institute for Functional Medicine in 2013. She furthered her career with a fellowship in Integrative Cancer from the American Board of Anti-Aging Practitioners.
Jo runs a busy private clinic in Coventry where she specialises in complex cases, digging deep into her client’s symptoms to both identify and treat the underlying root causes of chronic disease.
Alongside clinical work, Jo inspires students to embark on a fulfilling career by lecturing in Nutrition at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM). She works closely with Nutri Advanced by regularly presenting webinars and hosting intensive protocols such as the Gut Transformation Programme.
Please note this programme contains non-vegan products.
Product code: PMPROD
In your Perimenopause Programme you will receive:
• All of the Nutri Advanced supplements for the hormone reset programme: MegaMag PeriMeno Plus, EstroLibrium and Glutathione Plus.
• A full information pack containing food plans & menu suggestions, protocols, goals review and a progress workbook
• 5 live practitioner-only expert webinars to give you a full understanding of female hormones and the factors that can affect them
• Q&A time with Jo Gamble, one of the UK’s most successful practitioners, who will share her expertise on using programmes to help build your client base
• Free technical advice from our team of qualified Nutritionists
• Active private Facebook group with peer to peer discussion and support every step of the way
• 1st hand experience to enable you to bring this programme and its benefits into your practice
• Full support and guidance from our team of experts beyond the live programme
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.