In September Nutri Advanced were delighted to launch a brand-new programme for supporting women through their hormonal changes during the perimenopause and menopause. The Nutri Advanced programme series are all complete packages of everything that a client needs to complete their programme including the products listed above and comprehensive information pack which gives them all of their instructions, supplement plan, food lists, recipe suggestions, menu planner, shopping lists, lifestyle support suggestions as well as a handy workbook with questionnaires and more to log the starting point and progress of the client.
As a practitioner you will be able to watch complimentary recordings of live webinars, all presented by Jo Gamble, for the programme. The perimenopause programme webinars will take you through what is happening with a woman’s hormones, the factors affecting them and what you can do to support them. They will also explain exactly what is in the pack, including the products, leaving you with the utmost confidence in passing on this information to your clients.
Jo Gamble BA (HONS) DIP CNM AFMCP Fellow ICT
Jo Gamble is your webinar speaker, guiding you through the 4-week programme.
As a nutritional and behavioural therapist, Jo became the first UK Functional Medicine Practitioner by graduating from the prestigious Institute for Functional Medicine in 2013. She furthered her career with a fellowship in Integrative Cancer from the American Board of Anti-Aging Practitioners.
Jo runs a busy private clinic in Coventry where she specialises in complex cases, digging deep into her clients' symptoms to both identify and treat the underlying root causes of chronic disease.
Alongside clinical work, Jo inspires students to embark on a fulfilling career by lecturing in Nutrition at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM). She works closely with Nutri Advanced by regularly presenting webinars and hosting intensive protocols such as the Gut Transformation Programme.
Recommended Terms of Engagement
✓ Nutri Advanced Programmes are not designed to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or underlying illness, and must be administered under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner. ✓ We strongly recommend that practitioners run a short assessment with each of their clients in order to assess the suitability of the programme for that client. ✓ This assessment should consider the client’s medical history, their current state of health, whether or not they are pregnant or breastfeeding, what medications they may be taking and any existing supplement regime. ✓ If you are a healthcare practitioner and wish to discuss the suitability of one of Nutri Advanced’s Programmes with a particular client, please call our technical team on 0800 212 742, option 3. Our business consultants will also get in touch to offer support. ✓ If you are a client, we recommend you discuss any concerns you may have with your healthcare practitioner.
Please note this programme contains non-vegan products.
Product code: PMPROD
In your Perimenopause Programme you will receive:
• All of the Nutri Advanced supplements for the hormone reset programme: MegaMag PeriMeno Plus, EstroLibrium and Glutathione Plus.
• A full information pack containing food plans & menu suggestions, protocols, goals review and a progress workbook
• 5 live practitioner-only expert webinars to give you a full understanding of female hormones and the factors that can affect them
• Q&A time with Jo Gamble, one of the UK’s most successful practitioners, who will share her expertise on using programmes to help build your client base
• Free technical advice from our team of qualified Nutritionists
• Active private Facebook group with peer to peer discussion and support every step of the way
• 1st hand experience to enable you to bring this programme and its benefits into your practice
• Full support and guidance from our team of experts beyond the live programme
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.