Nutri Advanced Career Opportunities
Business Development Manager Healthcare Practitioner Channel
Based in the South preferably in the M25 greater London area.
Established over 35 years ago, Nutri Advanced are one of the leading practitioner brands in the Nutrition and Supplements market. We proudly supply over 150 products to practitioners, helping to improve the quality of their client’s lives and wellbeing. As a family run business, we value building personal relationships, self-motivation and a progressive attitude to creating future opportunities.
This is a newly created role to meet the growing demands for our products, focusing on our Practitioner Customers, working within our Sales and Marketing Team. You will have previously worked in a sales/business development role looking after existing customers and bringing in new contacts and customers to the business
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a commercially astute Business Development Manager with a nutrition or pharmacy background to join us at Nutri Advanced.
You will be working on:
- Manage lasting and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Gain new customers and listings
- Drive sustainable sales growth
- Utilise industry events, your contacts & social media to connect with key industry influencers
- Manage the annual industry events and webinar plans
- Run training seminars to promote our products and win new business
- Set and monitor KPIs
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with action points to improve sales performance
- Develop sales forecasts for business planning and budgeting purposes
- Work as part of a project team on new initiatives and programs
- Attend monthly meetings at Head Office
- Ideally has a Nutrition qualification
- Able to pick up product knowledge quickly and explain it to others
- Strong track record of commercial success within this industry
- First-rate customer relationship skills
- Excellent industry network, including strong social network presence
- Planned and organised with the ability to schedule tasks and project manage
- Proactive and thrives working on your own initiative
- Good at working to tight deadlines and under the pressure that working in a sales role brings
- Competitive salary plus performance-based bonus scheme
- Annual leave increasing with service
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
Does this sound like you, would you like to work for a friendly supportive company and do you share those values? Then we'd like to hear from you.
To apply for the role please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com